Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Back. Maybe.

Sorry for all my readers for being away for so long. It's been kind of hard lately to get in the blogging mood. Think one thing that wore me out for a bit was trying to get back up to my average of a post a day, which included some padding from pointless questions. I'm likely to open things back up with a new Under the Microscope examining my DVR recording of "Mystery of the Crystal Skulls" that I haven't watched yet. Considering that one line I heard from the commercials was "an artifact that can't be made by humans," I know this is going to be filled to the brim with typical ivory tower woo hubris, and to double up, I will not be the least bit surprised if very racist statements will be made about the people inhabiting the region.

Anyway, let's see if I can catch up.

No comments: