Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Still Here...

Hey everyone, just wanted to post a quick note.

I was fired from the ol' jobby-poo (for completely assinine reasons) on Jan. 12 and that was my only connection to teh internets. I look forward to maybe jumping headlong into the 1990's by actually purchasing a home computer, but till new employment is found, that idea's in the pisser.

Nah, didn't get married or kidnapped. But I might have to retire from blogging for a little while. But I'll be back strong with a report on Eugenie C. Scott's Evolution VS. Creationism. It should be good; you all know how much I fucking love Creationists...

Basically I've been looking for a job and LABELED finished it's new album that drops on March 4. Keep up the reporting guys!

5 comments:

Bronze Dog said...

My family has a number of computers and some parts currently in limbo. I'll see if we can scrounge together something for you.

IAMB said...

That blows... especially since I jumped back into blogging today.

On a side note, depending what parts you might need, my IT department has been scavenging all our old machines for useful parts. Anything they don't want is a free-for-all (monitors, printers, mice, keyboards, drives, etc... basically they're just keeping the hard drives and throwing the rest away), so if you need something specific I could probably help out too. All you have to do is ask.

Ryan Michael said...

Tanks all. But my problem right now would be affording the $50/mo for connection. They really rape us up here...

Bronze Dog said...

Ouch. Can't help you with that.

Michael Bains said...

I'm just glad yer still alive! If memory serves, the Rocker lifestyle can lead to some pretty, ahem, hairy situations.

We'll keep the grog warm for ya bro. Or cold...

L8