Thursday, May 24, 2007

61st Skeptics' Circle

It's up at Memoirs of a Skepchick.

Open thread as usual, but panicking when my fellow Squornshellous Zetans show up to conquer the planet is FORBIDDEN!


King Aardvark said...

I, for one, welcome our Squornshellous Zetan overlords...

Berlzebub said...

OT, I know, but I need to find out how to add the links to other sites on my sidebar. Can anyone tell me where to insert the code?

I know about [a][/a], but my coding skills are limited.

Oh... And despite my lack of computer skills, I designed the Zetans. LRon called me in for a consult. Their kryptonite is riducule followed by incredulous laughter. So, everyone can relax.


Bronze Dog said...

Get to your blogger dashboard.

Manage: Layout.

Should be able to figure out the rest yourself.

Berlzebub said...

Thanks, BD.

And thanks for the advice. I have another post up.

Bourgeois_Rage said...

They're real? Sheet!