Monday, August 15, 2005

What a Quote!

From the "Make You Think" file and the hand of Glintir comes this quote from Stephen Roberts on how to get the monotheists thinking:

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Truer words have yet to be spoken...aside from "Dude, Natalie Portman is fuckin' hot".


MichaelBains said...

"Dude, Natalie Portman is fuckin' hot".

No doubt 'bout it bro. But apparently she's a meat-pole riding, slattern cooze as well. Wow! All that and she can act too! ;-}

MichaelBains said...

Hey wait! I meant to copy/paste that quote into my li'l collection!


Rockstar Ryan said...

I love that quote. Not to be mean, but to show the believers where I come from, ya know?

Glintir said...

I'm all happy now. I've been referenced on another site.