Friday, August 04, 2006

Another Pointless Quiz Thingy

Quiz Via Phil:






Your results:
You are Geordi LaForge
You work well with others and often
fix problems quickly. Your romantic
relationships are often bungled.


























Geordi LaForge
70%
Data
62%
Beverly Crusher
60%
Worf
55%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
50%
Spock
45%
Mr. Scott
45%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
45%
Deanna Troi
45%
Will Riker
35%


Sorry if there's a big honking hole above. Don't know much about how to edit raw html, and this was a copy-paste job.

Anyway, I suppose one thing that's appropriate is that you can't see my eyes either.

Imagine I would come out as Data if the test makers would just admit that it takes all of Data's efforts to avoid just breaking down and crying at the beauty of the universe.

So, anyone know how I can tinker with that visor so that I'll be able to see through the clothes of Skepchicks?

5 comments:

Call me Paul said...

Yeah, I did that quiz. I'm an anonymous, red-shirted crew member. Which also means I'll be dead before the second commercial break. Life sucks!

Infophile said...

Just shift your visor over to infrared; most clothes don't project well in that spectrum. Of course, you won't exactly get the show you're hoping for...

There is a trick that may accomplish your goal, however. I hear that when UV light is shined on fabrics, it can alter their ability to reflect visible light. For some, it even makes them completely see-through.

So I hear, at least. The physics teacher who told that to me has a history of embellishing to make a good story, and boy did that tidbit make a good story!

Anonymous said...

I am Spock!

Your desire to see through the clothing of human females is most illogical.

King Aardvark said...

I got Geordi, too. But I'm actually an engineer, so it makes sense. I suspect that anyone who wears glasses and is somewhat nerdy will be a Geordi, though. Unfortunately, that describes most of us :(

Weird though because, like you, I had a low Scotty rating. They didn't have a question about drinking hard liquor though.

Bronze Dog said...

Well, if they did ask drinking questions, that low Scotty score would be fully justified. I'm a teetotaler.

For now, I often feel like Scotty.

Woo: "You motives make your arguments invalid!"

Me: "I cannae change the laws of physics!"