Thursday, August 17, 2006

Montel Gave Sylvia Enough Rope...

...and here's what she did with it.

Of course, almost none of her fans will care.


The Big Sylvia Browne Thread


Skeptico said...

Nice catch. She almost looks embarrassed to have been caught out. Almost.

The Ridger, FCD said...

Why should her fans care? Montel doesn't.

bigdumbchimp said...

She's a freakin' miracle, I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Just look at those mad skills. Her Woo Fu is strong.

bourgeois_rage said...

I put it on

Xanthir said...

Oh. My. God. That is just PERFECT.

Sylvia: "They won't find him because he's in water."

Lady: "Um, he died in 9/11. He was a fireman."

Sylvia"..." {silence}

Bourgeois Rage - Thank you so much. It's much easier for me to hit up YouTube on my work comp. Much more accessible as well. I'm bookmarking it... now.