Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Not Dead!

Well, it's been quite a while. Been offline all week, not by a slow cable modem, but going a bit obsessive about organizing my new place. I'll get some pics for you, later. For today, to make up for my absence, you'll be getting a long stream of posts, some in a stream of consciousness manner, likely topped off at the end of the day with a new Oprah-inspired Doggerel. The word: "Empowering". Don't expect me to be up to date, though. The mysteries of how to get the dishwasher to produce clean glassware was where my head was during the dead week.

I will banish myself to a much smaller doghouse if I don't get up to ten posts today, and only one or two will be Pointless Questions.

1 comment:

King of Ferrets said...

So, not dead. Hmmm.

Get your shotguns and chainsaws, BD is a zombie! Also possibly your oxyacetylene torches!