Monday, May 01, 2006

Okay, I'm Giving Into a Blog Meme.

MarkCC did this, and now, so will I, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Accent:
Not very Texan.

Booze: He's a minor character in Return to Zork, except his name is spelled "Boos."

Chore I hate: Laundry. Good thing I'm naked.

Dog or Cat: It's a surprise. I'll leave it up to you to guess if I'm being sarcastic or not. The previous sentence may or may not be intended to trip you up.

Essential Electronics: My PSP, my laptop, WAKE boosters, and well, just about everything occupying one wall of my room.

Favorite Cologne: They all destroy my sense of smell.

Gold or Silver: They're both so last millennium.

Hometown: Texas. I won't get more specific than that. I don't want antivaxxers sticking a giant flaming syringe in my yard or anything like that.

Insomnia: A clear conscience makes a soft pillow.

Job title: Copper Alloy Canid.

Kids: With just salt & pepper. Potato wedges on the side. Medium Dr Pepper. I don't need ketchup.

Living arragements: A very small house with a garbage can full of bad ideas.

Most admirable traits: This entry intentionally left blank as an exercise for the reader.

Not going to cop to: This entry intentionally left blank as I have no idea what it's supposed to mean, especially after reading George Carlin's take on the common misuse of "cop out."

Overnight hospital stays: Almost got to be a titanium superhero. Had to settle for stainless steel.

Phobias: Turning green.

Quote: "The significance of a tale is inversely proportional to its sound and fury." -- Me, mathematically butchering Shakespeare.

Religion: I prefer arcane spellcasters.

Siblings: One brother. He's a man. Made of straw. Known as "strawman". No relation to StrawDog. Look for him in Mega Man 10. No, not Mega Man X.

Time I wake up: Around 5am. Then I get up an hour later.

Unusual talent or skill: Able to buy videogames and never get around to playing them.

Vegetable I love: Potato wedges. Kids, with just salt & pepper. Potato wedges on the side. Medium Dr Pepper. I don't need ketchup.

Worst habit: Can't I just tell you tomorrow?

X-rays: To prepare me for my almost-titanium superheroness.

Yummy foods I make: Those little cookie cube things that you stick in the oven.

Zodiac sign: Bump.

1 comment:

Michael Bains said...

Quote: "The1 significance4 of a tale is inversely proportional to its sound and fury." -- Me, mathematically butchering Shakespeare.

See. I knew you were a math nerd, but yer really becomin' a real writer.

Whatever the hell that is!

Dude, I dig 'em with A1. Who cares what a perfect filet came from? 'Slong as it's medium rare, w/ a thin layer of that ol' standby. {-;