Sunday, April 29, 2007

Skeptiplomacy Update: A Brick Wall

A week ago, I emailed Brendan and baldywilson to check on their progress with the map and coding, respectively. Brendan's been silent, and I got an error message from baldy's server. So, after thinking we were getting somewhere, we're back to start.

I've done a little dinkering with Python, so I may try my hand at coding this summer, though it'll take me a while to figure out just how to work out the judging process: I see a lot of if statements in my future. If anyone's interested in helping me out, remember the website in the link is .ORG, not .com. I've been told there are naughty things at the .com site.

UPDATE: Got word from Brendan. It's a busy time. Still worried about baldy, though.

3 comments:

xiangtao said...

Sounds like I may have to bow out this time around then, unless it takes you so long to get set up that my computing capabilities have returned by then. Bummer, I was looking forward to that.

Bronze Dog said...

Yeah, sorry. I'll see what I can do with my personal coding. May have it done in time for your return.

TabAtkins said...

Interesting. Well, we'll see what's going on.