Wednesday, June 27, 2007

That 8 Fact Meme

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

I'm not going to tag anyone, since just about everyone I know has already gotten tagged.

1. I prefer my food plain. I don't go for fancy chip flavors, and I avoid ketchup, gravy, and so forth. The toppings I do use are pretty much just salt, pepper, and chocolate syrup.

2. I've got a heightened tolerance for a lot of annoying characters, to the point that sometimes I don't notice them being annoying. Cait Sith from FF7 is not included in that list. "What purpose does this creature serve?" Wesley Crusher somehow managed to stay under my radar for a long time. Now he grates on my psyche whenever he shows up.

3. Remember that Monty Python skit "It's the Mind" where they had the announcer introducing an episode on déjà vu and it kept resetting with him being aware of it? I found that to be Twilight Zone creepy, not funny after the first few resets.

4. Remember that cane sugar Dr Pepper I didn't like? I think I know what happened with it: It got left in the sun for too long. Got a whole case of regular Dr Pepper at the office today that got left in the summer heat and it tastes exactly the same.

5. I often prefer my music to not have lyrics in a language I can understand or no lyrics at all.

6. I'm better at Duck Hunt with my left paw.

7. I was extremely skeptical about the Wii's controller when I first heard about it. I'm glad I was wrong, for it doth rock.

8. I once pirated a piece of software because registering and activating my legitimate copy was too hard on the company's server and it solved my problem faster than customer service would.

1 comment:

Rhoadan said...

I haven't been tagged yet. Admittedly, I haven't been blogging for long either.