Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GDL: Looking for Codery Types

Well, King of Ferrets wants me to get on the stick with actually making some stuff for UP: Bronze Dog's Untitled Platformer. (I'm thinking of making that the official title, since I suck at titles.) I'll be needing some help either finding some appropriate game maker, or some of you code monkeys with game design experience to help get me to the phase where I can just draw levels, write out plot scripts, and other things. If you're not already signed up for GDL, you can send a request to my gmail address.

6 comments:

King of Ferrets said...

No, make it Bronze Dog's Untitled Platformer of Awesome! I still demand a cameo; I want to be a random muri locked up in a mental asylum who gives hints that may or may not work.

King of Ferrets said...

Also, I demand that any semi-cameo of me have delusions of grandeur and think he's the reincarnation of some legendary king.

Anonymous said...

Maybe King of Ferrets' ridiculous weapon of choice could be weasel-chucks!

Flit said...

I just had a look at the file date to see when I last did any work on my game.

Monday, 2 October 2006, 03:09:57

I am depressed now.

Just sent an email so I can get in on the GDL action and live vicariously through people who procrastinate less than I.

Flit said...

Stogoe, don't forget the "running up your pants leg" attack.

So that's why there were bicycle clips on level one.

King of Ferrets said...

My attack of choice is biting people in the armpits. (Well, that's the thing MY ferret does that hurts the most...)