Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Post Folds

For those wondering how I do the expandable posts, here's the place I used. Thanks go to Dikkii for showing me the directions, since I couldn't find it when I needed to recreate it for GDL. Hopefully King of Ferrets won't feel so buried by me, now.


King of Ferrets said...

Yay, apparently it works the same way as the one on my blog.

Dark Jaguar said...

One other thing I like about your blog is it's wider than a lot I see. It takes up as much space as it can. One of the biggest annoyances I have with blogs is that my wide screen lappy moniter goes to waste.

The other happens to be using "key words" rather than a proper table of contents page, but I think this one does a very good job with the categories. There's no weird stuff I'd never think to look for and all the categories are right along the side.