I feel a compulsion to openly ask for some feedback. Sitemeter doesn't tell me everything. Answer the questions however you feel. Try to pretend the cameras aren't there.
1. When you read my entries, do you commonly laugh, cry, nod in approval, shout obscenities, other?
2. If you laugh, how loud? Light chuckles? Actual LOL level? Loud enough to disrupt the cube farm? Have you ever ruptured an organ while doing so?
3. Got any ideas you'd like to share with me? (I can always use suggestions. I don't get much email.)
4. How often do I offend you? How can I increase the frequency of this while maintaining your readership?
5. Do you miss Ryan?
6. Do you know who Ryan is?
7. Got any ideas for non-Doggerel posts?
8. Do you think this looks infected?
9. Know any woos in need of an arch enemy?
10. Anyone thought of a new name for the blog?
11. Do you miss the pointless Homestar Runner links from the days of yore?
12. Will the Lone Ranger be dashed to pieces by the jagged rocks below?