Monday, January 29, 2007

Random Fun Stuff

My brother and I ended up exchanging some entertaining videos. Kind of surprised me that he sent me a Star Trek music video, since he's not a big fan (though I think he's seen some of the appeal now and again):



I spotted this in the 'related videos' and thought it was funny. Hope there's a sequel. I can see the Defiant fitting in, since it's a little smaller than a Corellian cruiser.



It may also interest you to know that fandom doesn't know international boundaries. Hands from Japan (via VG Cats):

2 comments:

Tom Foss said...

The Trek music video was hilarious. The ST/SW matchup really touched the Eighth Grader in me, though the editing could be cleaned up pretty easily and the spelling at the end was really, really bad. And the hands thing was...interesting.

But overall, that's several minutes that I wasn't doing work! A net gain!

Clint Bourgeois said...

Wow, the hands thing was an act of brilliant absurdity. The effort and thought put into that frightens me.