Friday, October 26, 2007

Awkward, But Cool

Well, Randi relayed it, Akusai posted his, and now I'm doing it.

For those who don't follow links, it's a little site that takes your birthday to determine your past life.

My results were... interesting, I guess:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
I was a pirate chick! I'm not into fantasizing about being the opposite sex (not that there's anything wrong with that- being the opposite sex or fantasizing about that sort of thing), but I think I can try imagining it: Captain that runs an abnormally clean ship, wearing a set of clothes that could pass as a naval uniform: Nothing revealing, but worn just tight enough to get the imagination going, especially combined with the right postures and body motion.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
A pirate chick with panache!
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
A pirate chick with panache and a heart of gold!

Okay. Back to feeling awkward about that bit of woo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The really fun thing about this is if you change the date of your birthday by a few days, the results stay the same. In my case I changed the date of my birth from 16 by single digits all the way down to 12. The only thing that changed is my birth location went from southeast asia to Egypt. Apparently there were a shitload of people born between the 12th and 16th (at least) who were busy as ruthless herbalists and now are acting to combat world violence and disharmony. Which begs the question, how come we have so much disharmony still? In my next life will my lesson be that being a nice guy is a waste of time?

Anonymous said...

Apparently I was a digger/undertaker in Quebec, in 725.

Of course, it's news to me that indegenous Americans (or should that be Canadians?) had professions in the 8th century but what do I know?

Incidentally though my wife was Chinese and a man in 1075. But was also an undertaker. I guess that must be what she saw in me.

xiangtao said...

At least as strange, it seems that there were watchmakers and jewelers in Australia around 1325, as I apparently was one.

Ranson said...

I, too, was a digger/undertaker, only in North China in the early 1000's.

Apparently, my lesson from that time was to beleive in spiritual principles and higher purposes. Well, my past self really buggered that one, if that was the goal.

Anonymous said...

Monty said...
I was a detective/spy/poet/temple dancer in Peru about 950 or so. By the way, Bronze dog, what was your birthday? I put in 6/10/57 and got your EXACT result.

Bronze Dog said...

By the way, Bronze dog, what was your birthday?

July 6, [REDACTED by the Illuminati]

Clint Bourgeois said...

I was some kind of hippy Native American Chief in 825 SW America.

My wife was also a Native American. It was fate!