Thursday, September 11, 2008

95th Skeptics' Circle

It's up at the Skeptic's Dictionary. That place that got me passionate about this sort of thing when my brother and I got to groaning a little too much about a History or Discovery Channel "special" on the Bible Code. I soaked up the site like a sponge the following week, and now I'm posting on what used to be another guy's blog about skepticism and gaming under a pseudonym.

Open thread as usual, but interpreting this post in crazy ways to say I predicted 9/11 is FORBIDDEN!

3 comments:

Don said...

You didn't predict 9/11.

You caused it.

The steel girders could have melted at that temperature if they had been quietly replaced with bronze. Think about it.

Clint Bourgeois said...

The pieces are falling together. Your viewing of the Bible Code sparked your skepticism, which caused you to start reading up on it more. As we all know, negative energy can hurt positive energy, and you were booming with it now that you were a skeptic.

Bronze Dog backwards is God Ezn Orb or God is an Orb. Which clearly means that you believe in a floating ball of energy god or the secret (I think I saw that in the movie). Well your negative attitude caused the secret to backfire destroying the twin towers.

Jerk!

Anonymous said...

I linked to your site as I am shamelessly promoting my site and new book on supernaturalism and skepticism

http://www.brucemhood.com

take a look if you have a moment

bruce