Monday, June 20, 2005

Astrologer/Psychic/Fraud Rochelle Responds

The Amazing Rochelle sent me a response! If you missed our previous correspondence, see it here.

Here is what I wrote:

"Rochelle,My forecast for yesterday said to clean my house, buy flowers and smelly candles, and take care of myself. Do you think I stink or something? The day before you reminded me to eat. Are your forecasts for retarded people? I think you should know I'm not a retarded person. Can you please just tell me how to win the lottery or something?"

Her response:

Dear Ryan:

I'm glad you asked that. Your lucky numbers carry special vibrations that conform with your astrological aspects each week. They provide a positive energy or atmosphere whenever you use them. You can use your lucky numbers in any action that involves choosing a number - such as a date or time of day. For example, if you have an important appointment or phone call to make, you can use your lucky numbers to set the best time. So say that two of your lucky numbers are 1 and 15. You could make the call at 1:15, or set up an appointment on the 1st or 15th of the month. You can even "reverse" your lucky numbers. If 12 was one of your lucky numbers, you could also use 21. And of course you can combine your lucky numbers, using all or a few of them, as you wish. Now that I've got you thinking, I'm sure you can come up with even more ways to use your Lucky Numbers. And the best of luck!

Your friend,Rochelle

I wrote back:

How do you know these are my lucky numbers? What evidence do you have to show that they were derived from a meaningful scientific process and not just pulled out of your ass? And for the last time, I'm not your fucking friend.

Regards,
Rockstar Ryan

I wonder if she has a happy automated response to that?

No comments: