Friday, October 31, 2008

I Wonder if She Likes Dogs

Video of awesome:

She got censored for a while, but she's back.

Since she wants us to open our mouths, this thread is hereby WILD. Comment policy is minimized.


Perky Skeptic said...

This is one AWESOME video.

Wikinite said...

Mickey: Good dags. D'ya like dags?
Tommy: Dags?
Mickey: What?
Mrs. O'Neil: Yeah, dags.
Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

Sergio said...


MWchase said...

I don't know how many people have noticed already, but ExtantDodo is back, too.

As to the video, I'm not sure there's anything I can do offline, considering that I'm a: in college, and b: in college in Massachusetts. So I guess I should try to figure out something constructive to say or do online besides needling people who don't actually want to debate, down in Doggerel #59.

Anybody see any voids in terms of atheist/whatever videos or essays that could exist, but don't?

Bronze Dog said...

I would recommend spreading what we do have around if you can't think of something new to say or a new way to say it.