Well, I got tagged with a meme from Secundum Artem's general direction.
The inviolable laws of the meme are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Check)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Check)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (Coming up)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Coming up)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, here goes...
1. I don't know if I'm exaggerating this into synaesthesia, but I like Techno, House, and pretty much everything my brother's currently liking because they have a "texture" to them. Listened to some of the mixes he's made last night, and I could feel the waves in my forearms.
2. Never watched The Godfather.
3. When I look for videogame controllers, I look for ones with different button configurations. I'm frikkin' tired of seeing everything in the stores being a recolor.
4. I've got a 5+ year old Rubik's Cube with the purple side solved. I haven't seriously twiddled it in a while.
5. I'm on page 250 of The God Delusion. I keep getting sidetracked when it reminds me of some fundies.
6. I had to have my brother sift around my room for items 4 and 5.
People who are thus tagged:
King of Ferrets
Infophile, to stir him from his blog's sleep, and
And, to give him something else to post on his new blog, maybe: Andromeda's Wake.