Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All Your Force Gems Are Belong to Me (Again!)

Last time, I tried to play against a few of you on The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, but I couldn't connect with anyone. So I'm thinking of an excuse to try to get a group of players on at the same time: Let's try to get a tournament set up.

Here's what I'm thinking after we get enough players (minimum 4):

Each round will be best 2 out of 3 on random playing fields, single elimination.

Players will leave a comment after each battle on an appropriate thread, reporting the results.

Eliminated players will compete to determine details like 3rd place if they feel like it.

Grudge matches will be held afterwards.

So, anyone interested?

4 comments:

Flavin said...

Not sure if this offer still stands, as no one else has responded, but I'd love to play. I'll check back here for a response, or if you'd like you can head to my site for my email (and make sure you use my name; it's a group email).

Bronze Dog said...

Yeah, it's still open, though it got buried in a bit of a rush of posts.

What's your friend code?

Flavin said...

1504 3695 8069

Hopefully we'll actually be able to finish a match. For me, playing random people has always resulted in a dropped connection. I think it's theirs and not mine, but I could be wrong.

Bronze Dog said...

I've noticed a few of those. Usually happens when I develop a commanding lead, oddly enough. Anyway, I'll break out my DS tonight just to see if I can get it to work with yours.