Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Troll Check & Miscellania

Meh. Felt like checking up on my favorite "banned" (and now unbanned) troll, known by many names, but we like to call him "Cocksnack" over here. Seems he's started up a new blog in Spanish. Been over a year since he last stopped by. I kind of miss the little PoMo who essentially laughed when I lectured him on objective reality after he suggested that The Secret maaaaagically altered the soundness of my rebuttals based on how lazy I was in making a hyperlink to a particular index.

Other stuff: And gaming-related rants you'd like to see? Anything in the kingdom of geekdom?

Coming up, maybe: Recorded another episode of Josh Bernstein's show. This one's about Akhenaten. No obvious red flags on woo for me, but I'll be keeping an eye open for sloppiness.

More Doggerel suggestions: I'm probably lower on inspiration because I've gotten bad about just glossing over trolls and hurrying to friends' commentary on their stupidity. Feel free to direct some trolls over here, where I'm more inclined to roast 'em line by line.

If you've been redirected here by one of my helpful readers, please state your variety of woo in the comments and I'll create a post for you or redirect you to a recent relevant one. Remember to leave a name, since I've changed my comment policy to delete completely anonymous posts. Use a pseudonym if you must.

4 comments:

King of Ferrets said...

I want to meet Cocksnack sometime. I wasn't around when he was here.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or are there a disproportionate number of documentaries about Akhenaten already? I seem to have seen loads of them, all very similar... Although given the number of repeats shown on the relevant channels, it's always possible I've just seen the same one over and over again...

Clint Bourgeois said...

No, you don't, KoF. He was tedious.

King of Ferrets said...

Meh.